Project Plan (Part 2)

 After doing some research I have some ideas of how I am thinking to plan and the code. I will put some steps in point form in order to make it easy to follow.


github: https://github.com/a-martin94/Spo600


- As we need to run choose between three different versions at run time I will be making a few functions that are able to tell what system that it the code is about to run on.


- the first function will be for sve2 implementation. I am still trying to find the way to approach the logic and reviewing more notes and open source documents. 

- The second function will be for the sve implementation, and again trying to find best way to code this and what arguments to pass in.

- The third will be for the sve/sve2 implementation again the same comments above.

- Next I will need to make a resolver function that will have the logic to choose what implementation will be run depending on the machine its being executed on. I am looking into bit fields and how to properly use them in a function as I have been seeing this pop a lot.

- I Plan to make a function that can parse through input coming into and use built in features to make it a bit easier. The parsing function should be able to take in the test image provided in GitHub and be able to get the binary value. After the parsing is done I will return the value.

- I will need to do some more research on the autovectorizer and see how that is going to affect the project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPO600 Lab1

SPO600(Project 3.2 FInal Post and thoughts on project and course)

SPO600(Project Part 2.1)